Volunteers are a critical part of our organization.
Volunteers help us with a variety of events, activities and behind the scenes. Some of our volunteers help once a year and some volunteers help all year long, anytime we need them.
If you are interested in volunteering please fill out our volunteer interest form using the button below and share what area you would like to volunteer with, why you would like to be involved, any experience you have in that area and how we may reach you.
Here are some of the volunteer opportunities we have.
- Kenzi’s Causes Office Volunteer- Volunteer your time at the Kenzi’s Causes office. Volunteer hours are Monday-Friday from 9am-3pm.
- Off-site Volunteer- Post-event follow-up and thank yous for guests and businesses who attend or donated for a particular event.
- Help with Kenzi’s Causes Events- Assist on-site during fundraising events throughout the year.
- Silent Auction Committee- Approach businesses for donations and gather items for the silent auction tables.
- Program and Printing Committee- Organize printed materials for events including programs, pledge forms, etc.
- Donations Committee-, Attain general donations for various events and for our Kenzi’s Kidz families
- Data Entry-, It is very important that we keep track of every person who is interested in Kenzi’s Causes. We are constantly updating our database and are in need of assistance with this area.
- Holding a Fundraiser- Please speak with our Volunteer Coordinator or our Executive Director regarding fundraising opportunities.
- Toy Shop Committee-, Help with putting on our Toy Shop in Denver and Fort Collins. Work closely with the Volunteer Coordinator and the Executive Director.