Teddi Maull and Picture the Day has been supporting Dolls for Daughters® since 2010. Not only have we created a wonderful working relationship, but once more, a special bond and friendship has developed. As with Teddi, everyone who becomes connected with DfD becomes part of our family!
1. Why did you decide to offer support to Dolls for Daughters®?
I decided to offer support to Dolls for Daughters® as a way to honor Kenzi’s memory and in support of the Bachus family.
2. How long has your business supported Dolls for Daughters®?
Our business has officially supported Dolls for Daughters® since 2010, when we photographed the first annual toy drive.
3. What is your most memorable experience supporting Dolls for Daughters®?
The most memorable part of supporting DfD for me is seeing the kids come into the room and discovering the sea of toy options. Their eyes get big and they get so excited about what they can pick out to bring home for Christmas.
4. Have you participated in any fundraising events that Dolls for Daughters® has held?
5. Have you or your staff volunteered at the Dolls for Daughters® and Toys for Boys® Toy Shop? If so what was your experience?
Yes, I volunteer to photograph the event and it has been a wonderful experience. I go home from the event with tons of photos and sit down with my daughter and talk to her about the photos and the event. We are looking forward to her being old enough to volunteer. Hopefully at the 4th annual toy drive.
6. With so many organizations in need of support, what suggestions or advice do you have for other organizations? How might they choose an organization as well as the way(s) in which they will help?
My suggestion would be to choose an organization that is dear to your heart and use your talents to help.