At our 13th Annual Toy Drive in Denver, we will provide assistance to 3,500 children ages birth to 18. We plan to provide each child with a big toy, small toy and wooden toy car. We encourage you to bring a large, black lawn bag to take your toys home in or something else that can help you transport your toys from our venue to your vehicle.
The event is first come, first served. A completed survey will be required to enter the toy shop and will be given out the day of the event. A birth certificate from anywhere is REQUIRED along with a picture ID for the parent receiving services. You may only shop for your children at this event.
Our partners We Don’t Waste will be providing food and Weecyle will be providing diapers to families after you are done shopping.
♥ READ ALL THE REQUIREMENTS ♥
1. Birth certificates ARE required for each child you would like toys for.
2. A photo ID for the parent or legal guardian will be required.
3. You may only get toys for YOUR children or children you have legal custody of.
4. Children WILL NOT be allowed to attend due to COVID.
5. Limited number of people will be allowed inside due to COVID. (Mask Required)
6. Each child will get a new toy, a small toy, a wooden toy car, and a stuffed animal.
7. Doors will open at 9am and will close at 4pm OR when we run out of toys.
8. This is a FREE event, we do not guarantee toys for anyone and we do not guarantee we will be open until 4pm.