REGISTRATION IS FULL- We can not accept any new signups for this toy shop location.
Registration is REQUIRED for the Denver Toy Shop in 2020 due to COVID.
Se REQUIERE registrarse para la Tienda de juguetes de Denver en 2020 debido a COVID.
At our 13th Annual Toy Drive in Denver, we will provide assistance to 3,500 children ages birth to 18. We plan to provide each child with a big toy, a small toy, and a wooden toy car. We encourage you to bring a large, black lawn bag to take your toys home in or something else that can help you transport your toys from our venue to your vehicle.
A survey will be required to be completed before you can shop for your children on December 5th. You can print it and complete it ahead of time and bring it with you or you can get one when you arrive. Click Here to Download the Survey.
Our partners We Don’t Waste will be providing food and Weecyle will be providing diapers to families after you are done shopping. This portion will be a drive-up event.
♥ READ ALL THE REQUIREMENTS ♥
1. Birth certificates ARE required for each child you would like toys for.
2. A photo ID for the parent or legal guardian will be required.
3. You may only get toys for YOUR children or children you have legal custody of.
4. Children WILL NOT be allowed to attend due to COVID.
5. Limited number of people will be allowed inside due to COVID. (Mask Required)
6. Each child will get a new toy, a small toy, a wooden toy car, and a stuffed animal.
7. Doors will open at 9am and will close at 4pm OR when we run out of toys.
8. This is a FREE event, we do not guarantee toys for anyone and we do not guarantee we will be open until 4pm.
9. Event and Requirements are subject to change due to COVID restrictions changing.