Lodo Dental has been involved with Dolls for Daughters® for over a year now. We are grateful to have them involved! Ryan Donoghue took the time to share his thoughts on being a part of our Dolls for Daughters® family below:
1. Why did you decide to offer support to Dolls for Daughters®? (this might have been an in-kind or monetary donation)
Dolls for Daughters® is a great way to help support local children in need, and we are always looking for ways to give back.
2. How long has your business supported Dolls for Daughters®?
For more than a year.
3. What is your most memorable experience supporting Dolls for Daughters®?
We really enjoyed helping at the Christmas toy shop.
4. Have you participated in any fundraising events that Dolls for Daughters® has held?
5. Have you or your staff volunteered at the Dolls for Daughters® and Toys for Boys® Toy Shop? If so what was your experience?
Yes, it was a very rewarding day. We always love to see the children’s faces light up.
6. With so many organizations in need of support, what suggestions or advice do you have for other organizations? How might they choose an organization as well as the way(s) in which they will help?
We would say to go with your heart! Pick organizations where there is a common interest.